RFID Card , Plastic Card
Professional Supplier

  Home Products About us NEWS Factory Contact us Download  
:: RFID Prelam/Inlay
:: NDEF NFC Card
:: LF 125KHZ card
:: HF13.56MHZ Card
:: UHF 860-960MHZ Card
:: Dual Frequency Card
    :: HF13.56MHZ Card >> Smart card Mifare Ultralight-C HF blank card
HF blank card
- Dimensions: CR80 85.60 x 53.98mm
- Thickness: 0.84 +- 0.02mm
- Material: PVC (option: PET, PC, PET-G)
- Card Surface: Matt/ glossy finish
- Housing: Lamination
- Offset Printing
- Silkscreen Printing
- Magnetic stirp HICO, LOCO
- Thermal print

Blank card EX-factory Price:
Contact Now

Switch credit cards and debit cards

The Financial smart cards Supervisory Authority System ( ASFI ) reminded members of the banking system this December 31 is the deadline to proceed to change their magnetic cards with micro chip. Extension of time limits is discarded.
The director of the ASFI , Lenny Valdivia, reported that to date more than 80 % of users of debit cards and credit of the whole system and proceeded to migrate system and the remaining 20 % it would be about people are outside the country or who never used the card system .
" The deadline contactless cards is not going to expand , have been given reasonable time to have financial institutions . What we mean in any case that 100 % will be achieved not cover it because there are people who have credit or debit cards because are not in the country or do not use the cards . Such are those who left over , "he said .
Valdivia recommended users or holders of credit or debit cards that have not yet been apersonado your financial institution to effect change your tarjera swipe micro chip, do not expect the last day in order to avoid rows and have timely care .
"The important thing is that cardholders already apersonado renew their banks . Remains a percentage of the population with time in these 15 days to complete the change of your card ," he advised .
Finally announced that it was established that from January 2, 2014 , all persons who have not made the renewal of your card, may not trade at ATMs or POS locations throughout the financial system.
On the rfid inlay other hand , in 45 days banks around the financial system should conform to a regulation issued by the ASFI , which states that contracts must be written in a clear format , native languages and in Braille language for the blind .




  Copyright © ENJOY Smart Card Technologies Co.,LTD. | All Rights Reserved
Follow us on Twitter >>
Join us on Facebook >>
Contact us on Linkedin >>